A big hello to readers linking through from SmallBizPod.co.uk to put some words to the voice following my recent audio review. You might find these articles of particular interest:
- The royal we: why small is the new big – a perspective on why setting your sights low can also work
- 4 tips on pricing to attract clients you’ll want to keep – some conventional and not-so-conventional things I’ve learned from running my own small business
- Portfolio careers deserve a closer look and 6 tips for building your portfolio career – a business case for the dilettantes among us 🙂
- Is Skype over-rated for business use? – weigh in with your opinion
- Write-ups of two of my favourite career books: Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies For Reinventing Your Career by Herminia Ibarra and Laura Vanderkam’s Grindhopping: Building A Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues.
Plus, anything from the freelance workers category.